Friday, February 12, 2010

Why?

"Yuh, wasn't meant to be like that. "-R.

Hi followers! (if I have one) My name is R. (for privacy reason, I don't want to share my identity. Maybe next time). I'm 21 years old and I wish I was born before 1920. I might be waiting for my last breath right now. haha.

This blog contains most of my airlines adventures. From my failure to success, imma share it all to you. Pardon me for my ghetto accent. I'm just fond of using and saying the word "imma". Erk!

I was actually thinking of reasons why I wanted to become a Flight Attendant. Money? Benefits? Experience? I don't know and I'm not sure. I've done a lot of screenings and over and over again, I'm telling them "because of the challenge and exciting experience that has this job that's why I'm interested to apply." Sounds lame I know and a lot of girls are using it already.

I'm a graduate of Communication Arts and Advertising in one of the the prestigious school here in the Philippines. No wonder why companies are the ones who called us and offer big amount of money just to work for them. Cus we've got the best Comm Arts training in Manila.

I excel in school especially in Media related thing. Talking 'bout Corporate stuff? Not my thing. Math? Pass. I want to become a Director someday. When I was in first year, I want to be a broadcaster. In second year, artista. Hahahaha! In my 3rd year, a writer and a photographer. In my 4th year, a Director and an Architect. See my passion for Arts? hahaha.

But, why did I end up applying as a Flight Attendant? I still don't know. Sorry for blabbing none sense here. I know I'll make a point at the end of this entry.

I'm looking for a job wherein I could maximize my time by utilizing all the skills I acquired. A job that would entice me to work everyday, even for a long hours. I don't care much about the pay cus I still don't have any financial obligations in this world, I just want to enjoy what I am doing. I want something challenging yet rewarding experience. And I know I could find it here. Applying as a Flight Attendant is somehow challenging cus you are like applying to be a beauty queen or even artista and being shortlisted and getting the chance to make it to the final interviews is quite rewarding experience.

Well, I guess, what I'm trying to say is, to fly is one of the best thing that could happen to a person but, a person is not lucky enough to have wings. And so to be in an airline as a Flight Attendant somehow makes a person closer to flying.

I don't know if that really make sense.

"TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

No comments:

Post a Comment